If you need to Export out a DWG that includes a Graphical Column Schedule, you will find that only the columns themselves come through not the schedule grid.
The solution is a Revit Extension tool called Freeze Drawings.
1. While in the Graphical Column Schedule pick Freeze Drawings
2. Under the Add-Ins tab and on the Extensions ribbon panel pick Extensions Manager.
3. In the Extensions Manager dialog Freeze Drawings can be found under Miscellaneous.
4. In this case with the view open you pick Current view > OK
5. A Drafting View duplicating this few will be created. This view can be placed on the necessary sheet and used to Export out as a DWG.
Carla D. Edwards