CAD TECHNICIAN – POSITION OPEN IN OMAHA
M.E. GROUP seeks a CAD Technician
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- A 2 Year Degree (required) with 2-5 Years Relevant Experience
- A strong knowledge of Revit MEP 2008 or newer and AutoCAD 2008 or newer.
- Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing Design
Job Responsibilities include:
- Lead Revit/BIM projects in the Nebraska M.E. GROUP offices.
- Interpreting and Drafting Engineer Created Redlines
- Create Revit MEP Models
- Setup/Plot/Print CAD Drawings
M.E. GROUP offers a positive and professional work environment. The firm values individuals with a strong desire to learn, grow, communicate and excel.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
1) Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Supplemental Life
2) 401(K) with Employer Matching
3) Health Club Membership Reimbursement
4) Tuition Assistance
5) Three Weeks Paid Time Off plus Eight Paid Holidays
6) Personal Computer Purchase Assistance
7) Relocation Reimbursement, Signing Bonus, and Ownership Opportunities.
M.E. GROUP is a mid-sized mechanical and electrical consulting engineering firm with multiple offices in the Midwest and Rocky Mountain Regions. The firm has established themselves as a leader in innovative building systems design, focusing on sustainability and energy-efficiency. The people of M.E. GROUP are creative, outgoing, intelligent, and ethical individuals.
M.E. GROUP is distinguished by the quality and attentiveness of the service we provide our clients; this is led by our people who value customer service.
M.E. GROUP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit our website for more details, www.megroup.com