The Central States Revit Workshop Board is pleased to announce a date and location has been set for the 2013 workshop! The 2012 Event was such a great success, and next year’s event promises to be bigger and even better.
Even in the very early stages of planning for the 2013 event we are looking forward to a lot of improvements and exciting changes.
In the works:
· RUGON, Inc. is being setup as a non-profit giving us complete control over the event.
· RUGON, the Central States Revit Workshop Board, and the BIM Board of Omaha are combining forces to bring the Midwest’s best Revit talent to bare.
· New websites for CSRW, RUGON and BIMbo are being developed to link and enhance the users experience.
· The new web driven workshop registration will allow for session selection vs. tracks.
· New Sponsor invitations and Call for Speakers will be coming soon.
· Sessions are being expanded to include:
· Mechanical/ Plumbing/ Electrical
· Construction (for Contractors/Sub-Contractors)
BIM for Owners 1/2 Day Workshop
· We have adjusted the schedule to allow for (6) 30 min. opportunities for Sponsors to present. Regular session times will be 70 minutes with a 10 minute break between.
The prices for sponsorship will remain the same as last year, but this year will allow for more Level 1 sponsors.
(6) Level 1 Sponsors – $2000
(6) Level 2 Sponsors – $1000
Please contact me for more information at either cdedwards or 402-390-4484 (direct).
Carla D. Edwards
CAD/BIM Manager at Leo A Daly